2/3A 1.2V 600mAh NiCD Rechargeable Assembly Cell Flat Top Battery
2/3A 1.2V 600mAh NiCD Battery is excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use. These high quality 2/3A Size rechargeable NiCd batteries provide long use time per charge with this very high 600mAh capacity. Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as emergency lighting, portable devices, power tools and more.2/3A 1.2V 600mAh NiCD Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 600mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 1in (25.40mm)
- Diameter: 0.87in (22.10mm)
- Terminal Types: Flat Top
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)NOTE: Colors of Battery may vary
Need more Exell Battery EBC-328-0? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Terminal Type||Flat Top|