2/0 AWG Interconnecting Copper Cables |10Ft Black|10Ft Red|10pc 3/8-Inch Lugs Kit
- 10Ft 2/0 AWG Black Cable
- 10Ft 2/0 AWG Red Cable
- 10pc 3/8" Zinc Plated Copper Lugs
- 1.5Ft Red Heat Shrink
- 1.5Ft Black Heat Shrink
Very high current flows in the cables that connect an inverter to the batteries, even in a Low-Voltage power system. Household appliances can draw over 100 amps, and motors may draw up to 500 amps. These cables allow the inverter to draw the current needed to support a large load.
Use these cables between individual battery cells or between battery banks. Use 1/0 cables for inverters that produce 12 volts and 3000 watts or smaller. Circuits with a higher load than this should use 2/0 or 4/0 cables. Cables are marked in red heat-shrink tubing for positive and white on black heat-shrink for negative.
- HIGH-QUALITY CABLE: This fine-stranded cable has a voltage of 600V and is rated for MTW/THW/AWM. It is also sunlight resistant, can be buried underground, and can handle temperatures up to 105°C (221°F).
- ZINC-PLATED COPPER LUGS: The copper lugs on either side of the cable measure 3/8" and have an extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion, which can help lower the risk of fire hazards during connection.
- MULTIPURPOSE HOOKUPS: This durable connection cable can be used to connect battery banks or cells for products like backup grids, RV hookups, golf carts, emergency systems, solar-powered devices, and much more.
- HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC COATING: The cables' outside coating is double crimped to insulate the copper lugs and compression terminals. When heated, the tubing shrinks, which can protect the wires against corrosion and moisture.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: If you lack the room to stretch out the cable between two connections, this cable is flexible enough to accommodate the amount of space you need without causing much wear on the cable's wires or its outer shell.
Need more Exell Battery BIC-20AWG10FT_KIT? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.A.|