SigmasTek SP12-75NB 12V 75Ah Group 75 Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery Replaces UB12750 (45821)
Factory Fresh Products Always Shipped Guaranteed!
These unique batteries are used in a variety of applications such as computer systems, exit signs, emergency lighting, scooters, industrial/med equipment, and wheelchairs. These batteries are also ideal for solar applications, UPS Backup, and access mobility!
This specific battery is classified as an AGM battery or Absorbent Glass Mat, using technology that assures superior battery performance. AGM batteries are valve-regulates, spill proof, and are safely used in any position.
Common uses for the SP12-75NB:
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric wheelchairs, scooters, bikes
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Alarm and security systems
- Emergency first responder equipment
- Emergency lighting
- Electric carts
- Telecom equipment
- Solar power systems
- Type (Chemistry): SLA/AGM
- Capacity: 75Ah
- Voltage: 12V
- Terminal: NB
- Length: 10.25 In.
- Width: 6.60 In.
- Height: 8.15 In.
- Weight: 50.7 Lbs
- Excellent performance and ability to endure high current output and deep cycling.
- Greater resistance to vibrations, shock, chemicals and heat.
- Higher cranking amps and lower self discharge.
- Leak resistant.
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges.
- Maintenance free.
Need more SP12-75NB? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||China|