12V 75Ah AGM SLA Battery UB12750 Group 24 For Hoveround Teknique
Quantity discounts available! Please CALL TOLL FREE (800) 515-2423 for pricing.
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Model No. 45821
- Also Known As UB12750 (Group 24)
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more UPG 45822-MS? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group 24|
|Terminal Type||B2 Internal Threaded Post|