NOTE: Custom Pack Built for FastPac BackPack Sprayer
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
This sealed absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Also Known As UB1250 Replaces Casil CA1240
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
Lawn and Landscape Battery SLA Model UB1250FP Fits FastPac Spraying Systems Inc, FastPac Backpack Sprayer
Need more Empire UB1250FP? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.