This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
CSB Battery Technologies is a leader in competitively priced sealed absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology. This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges
- Also known as HC 1217W
- Manufactured by CSB Battery Technologies
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
The D2798 is specially designed for high efficient discharge application. Its invisible terminal can be inserted PC board directly. HC series battery can serve more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, up to 5 years in standby service.
Need more BIAF D2798? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.