Weida 12V 35Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery Rechargeable AGM for solar applications, UPS Backup, medical mobility and replaces UB12350, D5722, PS-682
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Factory Fresh Products Always Shipped Guaranteed!
Batteries in a Flash offers a variety of high quality sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries. These unique batteries are used in a variety of applications such as computer systems, exit signs, emergency lighting, scooters, industrial/medical equipment, and wheelchairs. These batteries are also ideal for solar applications, UPS Backup, and medical mobility!
This specific battery is classified as an AGM battery or Absorbent Glass Mat, using technology that assures superior battery performance. AGM batteries are valve-regulates, spill proof, and are safely used in any position.
Common uses for this battery:Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Golf Carts, Hunting, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Motorcycles, Power sports, Portable Tools, Toys and Hobby, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security.Battery Specifications
- Type (Chemistry): AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 12 V
- Amperage: 35 Ah
- Length: 7.70"(195.5mm)
- Height: 6.26"(159mm)
- Width: 5.12"(130mm)
- Terminal Type: I2 Posts
- Model Number : WB 12350 IT (Group U1)
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA)ONLY.
- Excellent performance and ability to endure high current output and deep cycling.
- Greater resistance to vibrations, shock, chemicals and heat.
- Higher cranking amps and lower self discharge.
- Leak resistant.
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges.
- Maintenance free.
Need more Weida WB 12350 IT (Group U1)? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Terminal Type||I2 Internal Threaded Post|
|Battery Size||Group U1|