10x 12V 110Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery UB121100 Group 30H for Wheelchairs
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Contact Us Toll Free at (800)515-2423 PST- 7 days a week to speak with a live representative!
Factory Fresh Products Always Shipped Guaranteed!
Batteries in a Flash offers a variety of high quality sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries. These unique batteries are used in a variety of applications such as computer systems, exit signs, emergency lighting, scooters, industrial/medical equipment, and wheelchairs. These batteries are also ideal for solar applications, UPS Backup, and medical mobility!
This specific battery is classified as an AGM battery or Absorbent Glass Mat, using technology that assures superior battery performance. AGM batteries are valve-regulates, spill proof, and are safely used in any position.
Common uses for the UB121000:Solar Applications, UPS Backup Systems, Electric Vehicles, Golf Carts, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security..Battery Specifications
- Type (Chemistry): SLA/AGM
- Capacity: 110Ah
- Voltage: 12V
- Terminal: L3/FL1-Terminal
- Length: 12.91 In.
- Width: 6.77 In.
- Height: 9.29 In.
- Weight: 67.24 Lbs
- NOTE: SLA (AGM and Gel Cell) batteries ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
- Excellent performance and ability to endure high current output and deep cycling.
- Greater resistance to vibrations, shock, chemicals and heat.
- Higher cranking amps and lower self discharge.
- Leak resistant.
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges.
- Maintenance free.
Need more UPG 45824/D5751_10? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group 30|
|Terminal Type||FL Flag Terminal|