This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is of the dry charge type, in which the battery is built, charged, washed and dried, sealed, and shipped without electrolyte.
The advantage of this design is that the battery has a long shelf life and can be stored for up to 18 months. It is activated as a fresh battery by filling it with acid electrolyte.
Universal Power Group is a leader in competitively priced dry charge absorbent
glass mat (AGM) technology. This new technology provides the following benefits
compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Long shelf life
- Sealed no leak design prior to activation
- Includes acid pack for filling
- Acid pack is contained in a thick poly bag for additional protection against spillage
- Packaging conforms to DOT ORM-D standards
- Manufacturer Warranty
- UPG Model No. UTX14AHL-BS
- Replaces OEM Model No. YTX14AHL-BS
- UPS Domestic (USA)
- This battery is shipped dry and must be activated and charged prior to installation. Use included battery acid pack for filling before installation.
- Subject to availability, please call before purchasing. 1 (800) 515-BIAF
SLA Battery Model 43025 Specifications